Flat design modern vector illustration concept of website analytics and SEO data analysis using modern electronic and mobile devices. Isolated on grey background
Well, this is the post for you, if you haven’t got any big budget for SEO or Social Media Marketing for your brand. SEO is not a rocket science with little training (online) and sound logic anybody can do a decent SEO. Here’s our 25 tips to increase your search engine traffic significantly.
Submit your SITE to Search Engines
1. With the help of Google and Bing Webmasters tools you can easily submit your Site to Search Engines. Do not forget to Submit your SITEMAP as well. Necessary to get all pages and media to be indexed.
2. Register on Google Maps or Yahoo Maps, if your business have physical location. In local search results you can get easily first page spot.
Improve Your Site Performance
3. Use Google.com/speed/pagespeed tool to determine the page loading time of the Website. Find our the problems (if any) and resolve it asap. In short, decrease you page loading time. Talk to your hosting service provider, sometimes they can be a big help as well.
4. Use Responsive Website Design. One design for All the digital devices. With the help of Responsive, viewing experience in Mobile, Tablets and Laptop will become very pleasant. Google likes Responsive Web design. e.g. RedefineInfotech.com
5. Set your preferred URL domain – www or non- www.
6. Fix Broken Links. Again, WooRank will inform you if you have got any Broken Links.
7. Change Page URLs with 301 redirects.
8. Create 404 pages.
Optimize your Content Properly
9. Place Keywords on your heading (H1, H2, H3) and in your content. Do not stuff the content with the keywords. It will give you negative results. You can get relavant Keywords ideas from Google’s Keyword planner tool.
10. Highlight important words in Paragraph or pointers.
11. Write unique and relevant content. Plus, a intriguing meta description (include keywords also) will help your snippet to get more clicks
. Install SEO yoast (if you are using WordPress CMS). It will optimize each content properly and will give you relevant hints to optimize content.
12. Keep your URLs short, simple and user friendly. Google will like your content more if it is user friendly rather than search engine friendly. Ultimately, Google is for people.
13. Use ALT text in all of your images. Because Google and Bing can read ALT text only, not your images.
14. Use internal linking properly. Also, use of breadcrumbs can help crawlers.
15. Write descriptive Anchor Text.
16. Use copyscape or proof reading tools to improve your content.
Be a Cool Content Provider
17. Provide unique, amazing, cool content that people like to read or helpful for their profession or business.
18. Write how your Target audience thinks
19. Make more content related to the search queries of your industry. Use Google Alert to keep tabs your industry related news.
Get on Social Media
20. Create a Google Plus business Page. It will give your local search a significant boost. Create a company page in LinkedIn. Facebook and Twitter business pages are also compulsory.
21. Share your content on Google plus, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter on regular basis. Create amazing and sharable posts. Use social sharing tools like Hootsuite or Buffer, to share single post on multiple social media platforms in a single click. TweetDeck is an amazing tools to handle multiple twitter accounts.
22. Use proper #hashtag to make content more effective on Social Media. Do not use more than two in a single post.
Getting quality backinks for free is an tedious job. Most people hire SEO experts for this reason. Instead of quantity, quality backlinks help your website more.
23. Offer awesome freebies to get people or industry related site to link you
24. Relevant Directory submission, Link posting in forum discussion, comment posting and guest blogging can help you tremendously.
25. Develop a strong social media presence and use free press release sites like Newsvine to get quality backlinks.
Bonus Tip: Links from .GOV or .EDU sites can boost your ranking amazingly. Try to get those, if possible. Also, use WooRank and MajesticSEO web apps to measure your site’s performance.
So, That’s Redefine Infotech’s 25 Amazing SEO tips to boost your ranking in search results. You can perform each and every task manually, you don’t need any tech guy or programmer to do that. On the side note, Redefine Infotech is an amazing Web design and development studio, based in Rajkot. Contact us for any web related activities. We do free consultation as well. Thank you and Stay tuned.